Pages

Monday 28 December 2020

Merry Christmas!

 Merry Christmas to all! I hope everyone was having the fun Christmas. What did you do on Christmas? Was it fun or exciting on Christmas for you? I know that it was exciting and fun on Christmas for me. My favourite part about this Christmas is when my family and I opened the presents. A random person had to go and open their presents, no one else's. I was the first random person to be called out. I started opening my biggest present to the smallest. I opened the biggest present. I took a deep breath into my lungs and let out a massive (manly) scream. "Oh my gosh! A nintendo switch!" I shout. 

That's right I got a Nintendo Switch. If you don't know what a Nintendo Switch is then I don't know what your doing at your home but, if you are a person that either has a Nintendo Switch or knows what a Nintendo Switch is then you must know how awesome they are!

I've been wanting a Nintendo for ever and finally santa has answers my wish. 

Hope you had a spectacular Christmas!

Haere ra and thank you.

-Jin

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jin,

    I'm so pleased that you have had a lovely Christmas! I really like the idea of everyone taking turns to open their presents.

    My family had a lovely Christmas together, playing board games, opening presents and eating!

    You are so lucky to have gotten a Switch! Two of my sisters and I have Switches and we all get together to play games as a family. My older sister who is a teacher (at your school!) takes her console in sometimes to play with her students! It is such a great console!

    What game are you playing on your switch? I loved Zelda!

    Keep up the awesome blogging!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meri kirihimete Jin. Kia Ora Jin, Kiana-Marino here from the summer learning journey team.

    I am glad to hear that you had an exciting and fun christmas this year and unwrapped a present that you have wanted forever, i can't say i know what a nintendo switch is but im guessing its a gaming gadget? Well, I had an awesome christmas this year too. I spent most of it eating, laughing and swimming with my family which I am grateful for.

    Nice to see a christmas blog update, keep it up!

    Ngā mihi,
    Kiana-Marino

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.