Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2020

Extn Term4 Reflection

Extn Term4 Reflection 

2020 has been rough because of Covid and stuff but there have been some moments in 2020 that were wholesome like extension. Extension this year was one of the best opportunities for me to do, it was my first ever extension too. Hopefully I get in extension next year. 

Being in extension was a huge step for me because being in extension means: more work, harder work and different class mates but I was prepared for all of those obstacles. Extension was a challenge for me, it was hard at times and wholesome at other times, over all, I think extension was awesome! 

One of my favourite activities in extension was when me and a buddy danced in front of the other extension people (that was in term3). Thank you all for reading my Extension reflection, goodbye and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.