Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey - Week 1 Day 1 / Commenting - Marius blog post (My New Kittens)

 🙏Suksabai, talofa lava (english - greetings/hello) blog viewers! New post awaits!

Why I think this comment is a quality comment.
I think this comment I did was a quality comment because I greeted the person/blogger, asked questions, (good questions too) I told the person/blogger why I might not get a cat and what pet I have at the moment. I also complemented his cats and said bye, in maori, as well as hi in maori. And I wrote the comment in a neat form.

2 comments:


  1. Kia ora Jin,

    Thank you for sharing your lovely comment on Marius’ post about cats. You asked such great questions and were very supportive. Ka pai! Can you add to your post why you think your comment was a quality comment? Then you will be awarded points for your awesome work!

    Do you prefer cats to dogs? I have always loved dogs more but I do think cats are great.

    Nga mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Jin,

    Awesome work - thank you for updating. You have done a great job!

    Nga mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.