Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey - Week 1 Day 1 / Backyard Art - Butterfly/Dragonfly

🙏Suksabai, talofa lava (english - greetings/hello) blog viewers! New post awaits!

Kia ora blog viewers, I would like to say that this is my first Summer Learning Journey blog post! This post shows a image of a butterfly/dragonfly made out of nature/earth. As you can see I used two sunflowers and two baby-spring onions connected together to create antenas. I found two leafs (I do not know what plant it's from) for two big flappy wings and two clover leafs as smaller wings for balance. I used a dead stick for the torso. Hope you liked it! You could make one of your own. 

Make sure to comment to notify or to just leave a nice text you want to say. Remember to comment appropriate choice of words and say something nice or give the blog poster a suggestion. 

Goodbye and thank you!
-Jin

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Jin

    My name is Renee and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey Team. Ka pai for creating this awesome butterfly/dragonfly out of nature - your design intentions are very clear to me! I especially like how you included edible plants in your design and colourful flowers.

    Do you have a favourite insect? I like praying mantis because I think they look like creatures from outer space.

    I am so happy to see that you have signed up for the Summer Learning Journey!
    Remember, when you check out some of the other bloggers’ Summer Learning Journey posts and leave a positive, thoughtful or helpful comment, you will receive extra points. If you do this, remember to submit a link to your published comment using this form. .

    Ngā mihi nui and keep up the excellent mahi - I can’t wait to see your other posts over the summer.

    Renee (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.