Pages

Thursday 17 December 2020

It's the holiday... vlog

  🙏Suksabai, talofa lava (english - greetings/hello) blog viewers! New post awaits!

Kia ora blog viewers this is a announcement to inform you guys that I will be doing vlogs over the Christmas holiday. That's right 6 weeks of blog posts of my daily life (and activities I would be doing time to time). Every one or even if you are lucky two days in each week will be me posting up a description or video of me talking. If there is no vlogs posted then I am busy. Hope you guys enjoy my vlogging announcement and the vlogs I will be doing throughout the summer break. Please understand that if there are no vlogs being published then I am busy.

Haere ra and thank you.                                                                                                                                      -Jin

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Jin

    Renee from the Summer Learning Journey Team here. Wow, ka pai on your commitment to blogging regularly over summer, that is so awesome! I have seen some of your other posts this summer and they are amazing - keep up the excellent mahi.

    What do you enjoy about blogging? Is there anything you have found challenging about the Summer Learning Journey?

    What activities are you looking forward to this summer? I am looking forward to going to the beach and spending time with my whanau.

    I am excited to see your future posts.

    Mā te wā
    Renee

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.