Pages

Sunday 5 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey

(Summer Learning Journey)

1. My loving parents are an huge part of my life. They look after me, they take me to awesome places like the movies they actually took me to see Jumanji (the next level) on 04/01/20 they also have my back. So I think that they are one of the important stuff in my life. 

2. Friends will be another one of my important things because a true friend haves your back whenever  you are bullied or if you are struggling. A friend can help.
3. Working hard is important to me because it's real cool to hear how kids and adults are working hard to achieve goals like I am. I'm saving up for an Nintendo Switch!




2 comments:

  1. Great post again Jin - I too saw Jumanji...what did you thinK? ...and if you keep working hard you might just win a Nintendo Switch for the SLJ. Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Jin,

    Thank you for sharing three things you treasure. It's really lovely to read that you treasure your friends and family. I'm sure they'd love to read that! What do you enjoy doing with your friends and family?

    Working hard is another awesome thing to treasure. It's true, goals are great to have. It helps us have a clear vision of what we want to achieve. I hope your saving for the Nintendo Switch is coming along well! :)

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.