Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey

(Summer Learning Journey)

HotDog 
Part 3 

I chose the book HotDog because I think that HotDog is a great book because it's funny, sad, and some might even say it's touching, and of course the main part it has a problem and a solution. 

There is a group of amazing friends the names are Hotdog, Kev, and Lizzie. HotDog is a HotDog, Kev is a Cat and Lizzies a lizard. They were friends ever since. It all happened under a dark oak wood tree. You know how I said that they were best friends ever since, well that changed a little. Lizzie decided to run away with the circus! Her dream was to be a clown! Her sister is a famous trapeze star, but Lizzie is really afraid of heights! It was a sad moment for HotDog and Kev. HotDog and Kev really want to see their talented friend perform but they couldn't, I'm trying to say the're broke. They come with a great idea! Then to save up for money to see the show. Will everything go to plan?

3 comments:

  1. Hello Jin,
    It has been a while since I have commented on your blog. Actually I might have never commented on your blog. Anyways, I really enjoyed reading this blog post! Let me explain why I like it. Firstly, you added a picture. Secondly, you told us what the book was about. I would love to read that book. Actually one time I was reading an amazing book. I read about half way through it. After that I wanted to read it again. Instead of getting the book I went online. The reason being is I thought the book was a YouTube video. That just shows that if you read a good book it is like a YouTube video. Maybe next time you could add some back story to the activity. Overall, this is a phenomenal blog post! Keep up the astonishing work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popular book choice on the SLJ programme Jin... do you have a favourite page or line? I'd love to know!

    Keep blogging, the SLJ finishes on FRIDAY this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Jin,

    Another fantastic post - I love your work!

    I really like your book review. I can tell you really enjoyed reading the book! Which character do you feel like you connect with the most? I find when I read a book I always feel like I connect with certain characters - that might just be me though. I'm curious to know what you think though! :)

    How would you describe the genre of the book?

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.