Pages

Thursday 17 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey - Week 1 Day 2 / Aye Myat blog post - Optical Illusion SLJ

 🙏Suksabai, talofa lava (english - greetings/hello) blog viewers! New post awaits! 













Why I think my comment is a quality comment
I think this comment I did was a quality comment because I greeted the person/blogger, asked questions, (good questions too). I also complemented their work and said bye, in maori, as well as hi. And I wrote the comment in a neat form. I even added a link to the a mind twisting illusion that I think is really crazy.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jin,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I noticed that you had titled this post as the day two optical illusions activity which involves you drawing and presenting an optical illusion of your own design. Although this comment you have posted is a beautiful quality comment it does not fit with the listed activity!

    Could you possibly give the optical illusion activity a go and post in in this post!

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.