Pages

Friday 1 January 2021

Holiday vlog - Vlog 3 Day 3 / Happy New Years! - 2021

               🙏Suksabai, talofa lava (english - greetings/hello) blog viewers! New post awaits!

Kia ora and happy New Years! Happy new years family. 2021 is here and 2020 is gone. I pray that 2021 is a great year -better than 2020. 2020 was a real pain in the neck. One thing that sticks out and was a huge impact on 2020 was Covid-19/Coronavirus. Coronavirus started to get noticed on the 28th of february 2020, where the first case of Coronavirus was discovered. The first lockdown was for a couple of weeks. 

What did you do for New Years? I had a Barbie/BBQ, played a board game with my family, (the board game was Monopoly) and did fireworks. I have been having a lot of BBQs lately, but it's good to spend BBQs on the summer holidays. My favourite bit about New Years is that my family and I can have fun and celebrate a special part of life. 

I hope you had a awesome New Years.

Haere ra and thank you.

-Jin

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Jin - Renee from the Summer Learning Journey Team here. Wow Jin, it sounds like you are having such an awesome summer so far this year! I also spent New Year’s Eve having a BBQ with friends and whānau. It was awesome.
    Did you win Monopoly? That game is so much fun. The games can go on for a really long time, which is awesome (unless you run out of money which has happened to me a few times).
    Have you set yourself any resolutions for 2021? I always like to make a plan to achieve something or learn something new throughout the year. This year I would like to work on my Te Reo Māori language skills and read at least one novel a month.
    Keep up the excellent mahi I can't wait to see your other posts over the summer.
    Mā te wā
    Renee (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.