Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2020

It's the holiday... summer learning journey

🙏Suksabai, talofa lava (english - greetings/hello) blog viewers! New post awaits!

Talofa lava blogger viewers, as you may know, it's the holiday. A whole 6 weeks freed from school's work. This 6 weeks break is actually a christmas break. This means presents, toys and huge feasts. I can't wait for christmas. 6 weeks break is a long time so I thought I could do something that will take some time off my hands and keep me occupied, this is where I found out that Manaiakalani is chucking Summer Learning Journey up on the shelves for this summer. I had a great idea, do the Summer Learning Journey! I will be doing the Summer Learning Journey for this 6 week break. For now on you (my blog viewers and Manaiakalani) may admire my work that will be done for the Summer Learning Journey!

Hope you guys have a great christmas holiday! 
Fare well and thank you.
-Jin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.