Pages

Thursday 14 January 2021

Holiday vlog - Vlog 11 Day 11 / Arts and Crafts! - 2021 Part 2 Swing set

 🙏Suksabai, talofa lava (english - greetings/hello) blog viewers! New post awaits! 

Kia ora blog viewers! This is part 2 of Arts and Crafts if you haven't seen part 1 then go check it out (it's at the bottom of this post, if you can't find it then here's the link.

You may have seen the post of the desk I made and it was sturdy. In that post was me saying that I would post another Arts and Crafts post of a swing I created. So here's the swing set I promised to published. 

After I had created the desk I saw two hose tubes hanging from my lemon tree. I was being curious and grabbed on to the tubes and swung from it. Surprisingly it was stable. Something that was quite funny is my grandma came out of nowhere and started to help me make a swing! And this is just after she helped me with the desk I made. 


Firstly I got a chair and tried to tie it to the hoses, but that didn't work. My grandma new that the chair looked weird as a swing and it was working so she got my old skateboard. It had some wheels missing and was really dirty.

She tied the skateboard and I held the skateboard. After a few failed tries of tying it finally worked! It was so fun! Well I thought it was fun my grandma thought it was on a lean (it was) but it still worked. 

Over all the swing was pretty cool. Have you made something cool? 

Tell me what it was in the comments!

Haere ra and thank you.

-Jin

2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Jin,

    Fiona here again from the SLJ. What a COOL swing you have made! So nice to hear your grandma helped you. I really like how you used an old skateboard as the seat. My son has an old skateboard lying around outside so I could give this a try in one of our trees - thanks for the idea!

    What is next on your list of cool things to build?

    Keep up the fantastic mahi!

    Mā te wā,
    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jin!

    I'm so happy to have you in my class this year! I've been scrolling down your list of posts over the summer holidays. You are amazing! Thanks for sharing what you have been up to over the holiday break. I look forward to seeing more of your posts this year. Well done. Mrs Lagitupu.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.