Pages

Wednesday 6 January 2021

Holiday vlog - Vlog 5 Day 5 / Fishing! - 2021

🙏Suksabai, talofa lava (english - greetings/hello) blog viewers! New post awaits!


Kia ora blog viewers! If you are a blog viewer from 2019 you may remember this post with this exact same photo in it. Do you which post it was? It was a SLJ post (summer learning journey). Here is a link to that post: I caught a massive snapper!

I was so excited that day. So excited that it felt like I ate a whole bucket of strong sugar. My opinion for fishing is that I think fishing is awesome, fun and a good way to spend time on a summer day. 

One thing that I thought was pretty cool and fascinating is that a few seconds after I casted my fishing line small nibbles started to pull at my fishing rod. It was freaky at first but I started to adapt to it.

Do you think fishing is cool? Have you tried fishing?
Let me know in the comments what fish do you like the most and why. My favourite fish would be the Great White shark because they are independent, strong and intimidating!

Haere ra and thank you.
-Jin

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jin,

    Happy New Year Jin. You have been busy!

    Ka pai on your massive snapper! Snapper is my favourite, and I love it crumbed!!

    I absolutely love your descriptive simile of how excited you were, because it painted the perfect picture of the moment!

    I have tried fishing, and I was okay at it, but need someone as good as you to teach me the ways of fishing!

    How did you cook the fish the day you ate it??

    What is your favourite fish? To love or to eat?

    Mā te wā,
    Benjamin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jin

    Wow It looks like u caught a big Snapper.

    My neighbour sometimes give's us smoked Snapper.

    When I went up north to Whangateau Holiday Park for 5 nights our neighbour and his kids brought their fishing rods up one day

    I caught a little mao mao with a fishing rod and my dad caught a 8 inch fish with a hand line.

    How did you cook your Snapper.

    My favorite fish in the ocean is the Bronze Waler

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.