Pages

Wednesday 13 January 2021

Holiday vlog - Vlog 10 Day 10 / Arts and Crafts! - 2021

   🙏Suksabai, talofa lava (english - greetings/hello) blog viewers! New post awaits! 

Kia ora blog viewers! Yesterday I got to create/craft 2 awesome self built objects! I was doing my daily thing, on my chromebook blogging a post on my blog
(that was my Cooling Down With A Ice Cold Ice Treat blog post) when my Mum told me she wanted to create something like a small shelter outside, I finished my blog post so I was pretty much doing nothing so I went outside got spear wood along with a hammer and a bucket of nails from my shed. My grandma was so kind that she wanted to help me with the construction.
Sadly I didn't get to create a full shelter but I did get to create an awesome desk! This desk allows you to rest your feet while you do work on the main table. This desk is really stable. All this desk needs is a paint job and a small poolish. 

Have you ever made a hand made object? Was it frustrating like it was for me? 
Tell me what have you made with only the things around you in the comments.

I have a part 2 where I built a swing set out of hose tubes and a old skateboard. Sound really wicked.
Stay tuned tomorrow when I publish it.

Haere ra and thank you.
-Jin

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jin,

    Fiona here from the Summer Learning Journey. I am so impressed by the awesome desk you have made. WOW! What a skilled builder you are. I love the design especially the foot rest along the front. This is exactly what I need while I am working.

    I like trying to upcycle old things I find at home - I go on Pintrest for inspiration sometimes. I think the coolest thing I've ever made is a vegetable garden out of an old bed base!

    I am so excited for part 2 of this blog post where you make a swing set out of hose tubes and a skateboard - woo hoo! Good luck with it.

    Keep up the fantastic mahi!

    Mā te wā,

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.