Pages

Sunday 10 January 2021

Holiday vlog - Vlog 7 Day 7 / Dinner! - 2021

                  🙏Suksabai, talofa lava (english - greetings/hello) blog viewers! New post awaits! 

Kia ora blog viewers! Yesterday I got to go out with my family and eat at a real Japanese restaurant! I forgot the name of the restaurant but i know that the food there was real Japanese food.
I thought it was pretty cool there because you got to order this whole 3 part meal where you order a small dish to eat first, a main dish for the main dinner and a desert if wanted. Me and my Mum shared a massive plate of seafood for our first dish. For the main I ordered a fried snapper with beans and secret sauce on top. And we all didn't want a desert.

I was really pumped because when I had saw my main dish get planted on the table in front of me I saw that is was a mini oven! I was shocked like i had been electrocuted.

When I tried that Snapper, it felt like a piece of melting lava that was cooling down in my mouth. It was delicious!

One thing that I thought was really shocking was the food and the mini ovens.

Haere ra and thank you.

-Jin

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jin,

    That's sounds like an awesome time. What an experience! The mini ovens sounds really interesting and unusual. This is a great summer update, You used lots of great detail and your writing is really engaging and inviting to read.

    Nice work Jin,
    See you later in the comments

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.