Pages

Monday 11 January 2021

Holiday vlog - Vlog 8 Day 8 / Afternoon Run! - 2021

  🙏Suksabai, talofa lava (english - greetings/hello) blog viewers! New post awaits! 

Kia ora blog viewers! Yesterday I went for a tiring run with my parents. We went to the basin/Auckland lagoon. If you have been there before you may know that the walk path is really long - 3.1 - 3.3 kilometers. That is really long. I have actually ran the Basin 2 times to practice Cross Country that was surprisingly 1.(something) kilometers.                                    Like two thirds of the way to our car I started to get sore toes. I brushed it off and it went away but then the soreness came back but even more sore. I started to get weak in the foot. I sat down and started to take off my shoes and I realize that I'm running with my chucks. And that why I'm getting sore feet. You see when you go running or hiking or any activity that involves going to far places on foot will make your feet sore if you don't wear the right footwear. I was wearing Chucks and Chucks are not for running. I took off my shoes and walked the rest of the way left with socks.

(Click on the link to find out about chucks!): Chuck shoes/Converses.

(Click on this link to get the location of the Basin/Auckland Lagoon!): Panmure Basin/Auckland Lagoon

I like running the Panmure basin because it is a great way to exercise!

Haere ra and thank you.

-Jin


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jin,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    Another awesome blog entry! Thank you for sharing.

    It is awesome that you go running with your family! It is such a good thing to do.

    Ouch! I have chucks too but I agree, they aren't great for running! I have found that they rub.

    Do you have any running shoes?

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.