Pages

Sunday 5 May 2019

My Hair Cut

                                                         
                                                         On Sunday I went to get a hair 
                                                         cut with my Mum. It was 
                                                         awesome. What I like most about
                                                         my hair cut is how it looks so cool! 
                                                         and that is my awesome day at the 
                                                         Barber shop.
                                                          
                                                         

16 comments:

  1. jin did you like your hair cut?
    were you nervous showing it to your class?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my hair cut and I felt awesome when I showed it off to the whole class

      Delete
  2. hi jin cool hair cut i wish i had your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Jin I like your hair cut.
    were did you get it from?
    I want the same haircut as yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I got it from the barber shop in Papakura
      btw thanks, piece out.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jin i like your hair because it is very nice and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sup Jin your hair cut is superb and your blog is mean.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your hair cut is so cool jin btw its lyall

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey my friend great hair cut love see you at morning tea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome blog post Jin. It's a great haircut!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.