Pages

Sunday 29 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey

(Summer Learning Journey)

(Job)   My dream Job is to be a Doctor. My Dad actually says to me "Doctor, lawer, or plummer. Only three things" By the way he's not strict about it. 

(Help)   I think my Mum and Dad might help me to become a doctor because if I struggle, don't know what I'm doing, or just stuck I think that they are the people that will be there for me but my Dad always said to me "Life always has challenges, challenges that are unexpected, challenges that are hard , and challenges that can be defeated." 


2 comments:

  1. Well done on posting and continuing to participate in the SLJ this year. What could you do to be a changemaker Jin - I think all of these aspirational careers could do that!? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Jin,

    What makes you want to be a doctor? It would be pretty awesome to help people that are sick, and even save lives!

    It's always nice to know that you always have your parents support. And your dad is right, there is never a challenge that you can't overcome! You can do anything you put your mind to.

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.