Pages

Saturday 21 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey

(Summer Learning Journey) Please think about your own culture. Where does your family come from? What is important or special to you and your family? What language do you speak?
On your blog, please tell us about your culture.
I am Samoan and Cambodian. My Mum's culture is Samoan (It's very hot in Samoa, I would like to go there some day (again). Samoa has coconuts, bananas, Kasava, and a lot of other stuff. My Dad's culture is Cambodian. The foods in Cambodia is wicked to the usual food in Auckland. I speak Cambodian and Samoan, mostly Cambodian. Something special about my awesome family is that when ever they want something the work hard for it)

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jin,

    Thank you for sharing your culture. That was really interesting to read through! It's amazing you can speak both languages - did you find it easy to learn them both? I'm curious to know :)

    Tell us more about the food from your culture - what is your favourite thing to eat from Samoa and from Cambodia?

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.