Pages

Sunday 22 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey

*SPCA*

SPCA is a place that helps animals that have injuries, abusive owners, bad sicknesses, or just sadly abandoned. After they take care of them they just simply sell the adorable animals. SPCA is a huge help in the local community that they helped over 40,000 animals in New Zealand. If you love animals you could actually volunteer, all you have to do is go on their wonderful volunteer website *spca.nz volunteer*. Or you could adopt on of there saved animals at this website *spca.nz adopt* and you can donate at this link *spca.nz donate*.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jin, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. Why did you pick the SPCA? Do you have pets at home? We have x2 cats and x3 fish... Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep your learning up over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I chose SPCA because I love animals and I like to help neglected animals. I do have an animal at home. It's a she and she is a dog. Her name is Karma. To me she is a very smart dog because whenever she doesn't feel comfortable in her very soft bed she moves either the bed or the blanket with her sharp teeth. Anyway thank you Heather for asking also for getting me energies and anxious for the prizes! You have a nice new year! :)

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Jin,

    I liked the way you explained what the SPCA does for animals both hurt and sick. It is amazing that there are charities out there which make such a difference for animal welfare. I also like the image you uploaded, it's so cute.

    I remember when I was eight years old, my family adopted a kitten from the SPCA. We called her Mouse. It was such a great experience going out to see the SPCA and the difference they make for all those different animals.

    Do you know who started the SPCA charity? Whoever it was, I bet they were an animal lover :)

    Noho ora mai
    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.