Pages

Thursday 26 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey

(Summer Learning Journey)

My class and I was in Creative-space, some was working their butt off while some just ethier talking a lot to friends or playing hand games. I was concentrating in the detail in my work, while beside me was my friend Willy doing the same as me. Mrs Lagitupu was came over to Willy to do his voice-over for his movie.

Willy was shaking in fear.  Willy was doing well in his voice over when suddenly he couldn't read a word! Mrs Lugitupu was pressuring Willy with this sentence *"Come on Willy. Just read the word!"* Willy started crying. Mrs Lugitupu actually pushed Willy!

I couldn't just sit there and listen, I got vocabulary and said "Mrs Lugitupu I feel like you are rushing him.  Why are you rushing him? Look you made him cry." Mrs Lugitupu replied  "(Sigh) I don't got time for this!" I made Willy feel better. We got back to work. Suddenly in the background I here from Mrs Lugitupu "It's alright don't rush".  




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jin,

    Sounds like you and Willy have a fantastic friendship. It's always nice to show your friends that you will always be there to support them, and equally, it's nice when they show you that they'll be there for you as well!

    What does friendship mean to you? To me it means; loyalty, humour (you got to be able to laugh together), and kindness. What three words are important to you when it comes to friendship?

    Keep staying brave, Jin!

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.