Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2019

My Favourite Highlights of the Year



Athletics is one of my favourite and exciting highlights of the year because I got to compete with other schools. And I got to do all of it with my friends. We got to wear awesome sports gear.

Prize-giving is coming up soon! The year four boys are practicing Prize-giving. It was my favourite highlight because I got to be the Prize-giving leader!


Athletics day, it’s athletics but everyone does it! It was another favourite highlight of the year because we got to do different kinds of sport. Like High-Jump, Discus, and Tugger-war.


Hoyts is the place where my school and I went there for Manaiakalani day. It was awesome because I got to be a presenter for my ‘The Boy Who Lost His Mind’ movie.

My Mum and Dad got watch me and my movie too at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.