Pages

Sunday 17 October 2021

Strawberry picking!

 (Hello bloggers!
And for the new viewers,
Welcome to my blog! Here I post work from school and stuff like this from home.)

(Don't mind my facial :D)
Yesterday I went strawberry picking with my family! Since it was a hot day, and the sun was burning up our skin, we decided to go strawberry picking. 

We were there at the perfect time too. I think it was a few days ago the berries weren't ready to be picked because they probably needed more time, using manure as a fertiliser.

While we were there we decided to get some fresh, cold ice creams, mmm they were yum! Dad was so tempted so he went to this waffle shop next store and brought this rich caramel waffle.

Not gonna lie that place was
better than the dairy we were going to.
Hope you enjoyed!
And once again blog-ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jin,
    It sounds like you had a fun trip to the strawberry farm. I love strawberries especially when they are dipped in chocolate. What is your favourite way to eat strawberries?
    I hope you have a lovely holiday and keep posting about your experiences on your blog.

    See you next year, Zaria.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.