Pages

Sunday 10 October 2021

Mount Wellington!

Hello bloggers!
And for the new viewers,
Welcome to my blog! Here I post work from school and stuff like this from home!

Today my family and I went to have a nice evening walk up Mount Everes- Wellington. It was really calming, which helped with the stink car sickness I had.

Later on, when we were about finished with the walk. When I was being a chatter box to Mum and Dad (as I always do :D), I started to notice that the warm sun's shone had stopped shining down on us.
Some rain clouds appeared out of no where, I anticipated a rain coming.

Speak of the devil, just as I finished that sentence,
a light rain leaked from the dark clouds. We quickly went to the car using a opposite path.
We got to the car but I had hair full of water droplets caught it. I guess its natures way of showering.

Hope you enjoyed that short summery of my family and I at Mount Wellington!
And once again blog-ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jin

    It's great to see that you have posted on your blog during the school holidays. Well done you! It's also great to hear that you and your family have been keeping fit and healthy by walking up Mt Wellington. I really like your description about being caught in the rain. Very clever! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.