Pages

Sunday 17 October 2021

Lock Down Birthday!


 (Hello bloggers!
And for the new viewers,
Welcome to my blog! Here I post work from school and stuff like this from home.)

This month I had a lock down birthday. It was probably one of the best birthdays I'v ever had! 'What would have made my birthday one of the best birthdays I've ever had?' You thought. Well, my parents put together a BBQ for the whole family! And a well decor sitting room for my presents!
The whole day was really fun and blessed :)

Move on to my present opening! I had so many presents I didn't know what to chose from.
All of the presents were amazing, but my favourites would be the skateboard my uncle got me, the warm fluffy hoodie from my Mum, and this miniature version of the Dominion off Back to the Future from Dad.

My favourite part of the day was probably the food! Or the present opening! Or the money from my grandparents. Na :D 

There's so many parts of the day to choose from! 
Actually, I think the whole day was my favourite.

Okay enough of that, thank you for reading.
Again hope you enjoyed!
And once again blog-ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.