Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

The Mysterious Chest



(Introduction)

It was a normal day of gardening with your kind grandma.
You were digging deeper than ever. While you were digging
you came across a strange, mysterious treasure box. You
were curious so you tried to open it and you found…



The Mysterious Box
(Chapter 1)
Surroundings 


The leaves under my gumboots crackled every step I took. Grandma’s tree had so many
holes in the branches that when the wind blew in a good angle, the tree’s branches sounded
like a beautiful high pitched flute. As I kneeled down to the ground smothered in leaves, 
I spotted a hard working caterpillar chewing at the edges of a green growing leaf. At first
I thought it wasn’t ok that it was killing a green growing leaf, but then I noticed that it
was part of nature. It was normal that it was chewing off an innocent leaf, because it was
made to. 


(Chapter 2)
Digging Deeper Than Ever


I grasped the garden shovel and shoved it into the soft soil. As I pulled on the shovel
with speed and strength soil flung into the air creating a huge dust cloud. I coughed and
sneezed a lot. As the dust vanished into thin air you could see me standing there next
to a hole about ten meters deep. 


(Chapter 3)
The Mysterious chest


Suddenly I spot a real treasure chest! I use my dirty hands to grab the rusty handles.
I struggle to hold the mysterious chest. The weight on it was outstanding. I place the
box carefully onto the ground with relief. I saw a padlock locking the chest to not be
opened by anyone. But then suddenly grandma got a sledgehammer out of nowhere and smashed the chest into so many pieces. In the chest I saw a letter reading ‘If you found
this you just got pranked! HA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.