Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

The Strange Creature

The Strange Creature

As Miss West raised one of her hands to show the mysterious creature, warm sweat
dashed down my sticky cheek. My eyes bulged out with quite tremendous speed. My
mouth hangs open, dripping slimy saliva.  My teeth clanged together at a high speed. I
thought to myself that by now I would faint in shock, but I didn’t. Miss West handed
the creature to me for a better look. I felt so uncomfortable. The creature smelt
disgusting, like a moldy egg mixed together with off milk. I almost passed out right
then and there. I turned around to not see the creature at all. All of a sudden, I felt a
slimy gooey tentacle grasp my shoulder. My brain exploded. I gazed at my right
shoulder. I saw it. It looked like a deformed squid mixed with a giant slug. The squid
inked all over me and the slug slimed all over me. It was a nightmare. I ran home scared
not to be seen again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.