Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2020

Google Slides Animation



Whats up people! Today I made this awesome Animation, but with a few touches that I made creatively. I won't spoil it for you, i'll just let you see for yourself. I am quite proud of it, even though it's short but I can still add to it if I wanted to. I hope you enjoy it. Make sure to comment down below if you have a question or a nice thing to say. Just to be clear, you guys have to be nice and also considerate to me and also other cool bloggers! Again hope you enjoy it, goodbye and thank you!
(Push the RIGHT arrow at a good pace and the animation will come alive!).

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jin,
    This is an awesome animation! I've watched at least five times in a row! I really love the pace- the timing of movement suits the activity really closely. I'm so glad you didn't give away what happens in the description, it would have ruined the surprise.
    Thanks Jin for reminding people about appropriate commenting. Your positive attitude is a great inspiration during the lockdown!

    Ngā mihi,
    Mr Vogt

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool Jin! Well done! I was not expecting anyone to adapt mine, add to it and make it interesting, but you did! And what an amazing job you did of it! Very cool. Well done Jin!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.