Pages

Sunday 12 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey

(Summer Learning Journey)

 *name*= Nelson Mandela

*date*= 26/7/1987
Drops of water from the damp ceiling is continuously hitting the concrete ground that is creating a mold to form,  the drops of water reminds me of the ticking clock I youst to have in my bedroom when I was a child. My bed has mysterious orange stains and it smells like roadkill, I can barely sleep with it.
My jail cell door has some tagging, it looks if a few of the rusty bars were dented if someone tried to escape. It was lunch, the food was just chucky slop it tasted like a dog frew up dog food. 

*date*= 10/1/1990....

2 comments:

  1. Well done Jin on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. Nelson Mandela spent a lot of time in jail, how do you think he coped? What could he do to keep his mind and body active? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Jin,

    What a fantastic piece of writing. I see you used a few awesome similes in your diary entry, great work! Have you seen any movies about jail before, or read any books about it? I'm curious to know where you inspiration had come from! It's really awesome.

    Did you know about Nelson Mandela before this activity?

    Looking forward to hearing back from you.

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.