Pages

Tuesday 28 September 2021

*6 Facts - Avengers! - Week10


Hello bloggers!
And for the new viewers,
Kia Orana my name is Jin and here (my blog)
I post quality work from school. 
I sometimes even change up some stuff.
Like this 6 Facts task.


This is my *6 facts task.
It originally was 4 facts but I changed it
to six. With some researching I was able to find out some
surprising facts about the Avengers.
By the way, we had to do (4) 6 facts about the Avengers.
I enjoyed this task because there were some juicy secrets that the 
Avengers are hiding.

Whats your favourite fact?
Who is your favourite Avenger?

Hope you enjoy!
And once again blog-ya later!
 

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Jin i really love your 4 facts about avengers. keep it up.



    from swaimah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Swaimah,

      Thanks for the nice comment! Which fact was your favourite?
      Anyway thanks again and continue blogging!

      -Jin

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.