Pages

Wednesday 22 September 2021

Recount Writing - Taha Whanau - Week9


Hello bloggers!
And for the new viewers,
Kia ora my name is Jin and here (my blog)
I post amazing, quality work from school!

This here is my piece of writing.
We had to write a recount of one time our taha whanau cheered us on or supported us.
I really enjoyed writing this because I got to write about the time 
when I got my first place reward in academics!

What was your favourite part of the story?
What is your opinion on it?
Write all of your comments in the comments down below.

Hope you like it!
And blog-ya later!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jin

    This is a fantastic recount about your experience at the school prize giving last year. It must of been nerve wracking for you. Thank you for sharing how you felt. Congratulations! Your parents must have been so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.