Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Children working. (World War)


Working Hard
I stare at the clear blue sky, swipe the hot sweat of my red face. I get a good grip on my metal shovel and start to farm roots along the savanna field. Each minute my sock starts to sog and stink. A massive heat wave had hit me with force. I couldn’t take the heat anymore. I tiredly joged to the shad under a huge oak tree. I lay on the dead leaves and sticks relievingly. I grabbed my water and chugged it just before realizing it was already finished. I head to my house for a satisfying nap. Already a few steps out of the cold shad and I started to sweat. My legs start to get itchy from the long wheat. I got to my house, opened the front back door to the soft black couch. I had a small, little nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.