Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Mr Frosty and The BMX Kid

The Boy’s Bomb
Riding a bike the BMX kid got off and pulled up his big boy undies. He leapt excitedly making a powerful humongous super splash into the lake.


Chatting to God
On a sunny day next to God was the BMX kid “never too old, never too old” said the BMX kid.
Who said that, your mum?” said God “na bro, that was all me” said the BMX kid.


God’s Bomb
Powerfully and surprisingly the old man proved that he is the one and only God by doing a super bomb. “I am God! I’ll even do a bomb, I will show you!” Said God. “Can you even swim!” said the
BMX kid “of course!, I invented swimming!”. Suddenly God jumped and did some crazy flips and tricks suddenly he leapt back onto the rocky cliff.



2 comments:

  1. Hello there Jin, it's Toby.
    I am absolutely stunned by your work and I reckon' you did excellent, explaining the key facts in the story and the way you described each person's SUPER BOMB really hit me. also your picture is quite good to my eyes, i'd love to see you drawing expertly in the future. How long did it take you to complete this drawing and piece of writing?
    Keep It Up!

    Kind Regards,
    Toby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me 5 or 8 minutes by the way thanks for the compliment.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.