Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

Thank You Poem!

16/3/2020

Russell Burt (Principal),

Point England School
Point England Road
Mount Wellington
Auckland
New Zealand

Dear Mr Burt,

Kia ora Mr Burt, I would like to give you a huge thank you for helping out on the kayaking activity. You helped me learn the sport kayaking. I really enjoyed it so I made this thank you poem to you! Hope you enjoy it, like how I enjoyed the kayaking. Thank you Mr Burt!

As I brush across the freezing cold waves, in a kayak smothered in sand, I feel thankful for how Mr Burt taught me how to drive and control a real kayak. I frisked my dark hair in the cool wind. My mind is full of confidence and exploration. My mind tells me to explore but my body pulls me back telling me to stop.

Thank you Mr Burt for listening.
From, Jin (Your biggest fan)

Jin
(Student at Pt England School),

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jin,
    This is a VERY good poem. I am suprised you thought of it. It even has awesome adjectives like freezing, smothered, dark hair, frisked, cool wind, exploration. The list goes on and on!

    Can't wait to see more!

    Aye-Myat.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.