Pages

Sunday 17 January 2021

Holiday vlog - Vlog 12 Day 12 / The Zoo! - 2021

🙏Suksabai, talofa lava (english - greetings/hello) blog viewers! New post awaits! 

Kia ora bog viewers! You can see, the title says "The Zoo!" so you may expect a zoo description and a few pictures of me at the zoo in this blog post but this blog post is just to inform you that I will soon go to the zoo. I will upload a blog post of pictures at the zoo and a descriptive description about the zoo. 

I really want to go to the zoo because it has interesting animals and awesome renovations that have recently happened. If I would choose one animal to be my favourite it would be the lion because it has the most scariest teeth and the most skin peeling lick, oh and did I tell you about its place of being the king of the jungle? 

Did you know that a lions lick can tear a the whole layer of skin?

(If interested in the auckland zoo here is a link about it) Aucklandzoo.co.nz

Hope you enjoy the upcoming zoo blog post!

Haere ra and thank you.
-Jin

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jin,

    Fiona here from the Summer Learning Journey. I am very excited to see your photos of the Auckland Zoo! The last time I went to the zoo in Auckland was about 12 years ago. I really must visit again soon.

    I hope you have a wonderful time exploring the zoo!

    Ka kite anō,

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.