Pages

Monday 4 January 2021

Holiday vlog - Vlog 4 Day 4 / Lunch! - 2021

  🙏Suksabai, talofa lava (english - greetings/hello) blog viewers! New post awaits!


Kia ora blog viewers! Today my family and I went to a awesome restaurant of the name Yum char also known as Imperial palace. I have only been to this restaurant once, and for all I remember, the food there was finger-licking. I still remember the one delicious meal that I loved ever since I laid eyes on. The pork and prawn steamed. It wasn't really just pork and prawn on its own, it actually had a rice roll wrapped around it squeezing it into a ball. And there was also a red seasoning on the tip top of the wrap. It came in a cute bamboo container. There were 4 wraps of pork and prawn in each bamboo that would be ordered.

This wrap is still my favourite and maybe always. 
In my opinion this restaurant is like the best restaurant I've ever been to.

Haere ra and thank you.

-Jin

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jin,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    Wow, that looks delicious! Yum Char is sooo good!

    I really like your descriptions of the food, although you are making me hungry!

    Maybe I should check this restaurant out!

    Keep up the awesome blogging.

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.