Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

Who inspires me!


I think that it’s awesome to be inspired because kids and adults can learn to be like the
person that inspires them. To youtubes, to singers and a lot of other amazing people!
The catch is, that people that inspire others can change/up their life a lot! Have you or
are you inspired by someone?


My Mum is very special to me because she is very kind and how she always puts other
people first instead of herself. What I like about her is how she pushes me to be the
best! My Mum is the best.


My Mum has been such a big influence in my life time, all the way back when I was just a
baby! When I'm knocked down she will pick me back up, when I struggle she will help me.
I wouldn’t know if I lost her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.