Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

Being a real life firefighter

Being a real life firefighter

Charred trees turned into lots of microscopic black pieces of dust that vanished into thin
air creating a strong smell of charcoal. Red and orange fire smothered the tall grass on
the small hill nearby. Innocent animals run for their lives leaving their newly hatched
babies behind in the  massive flam. I could feel a wave of warmth passing me each time
I went toward a massive flame of fire.


Medics dash to the injured animals, giving them the best water they could find and to wash
the wood ash off their thick fur. I was exhausted, every time I put out the huge fire with
my long fire hose it always came back but bigger and scarier. Afterwood the Medics would
put the sad helpless animals in the Medic truck filled with other animals and rushed them
to the animal care centre.

The animal care centre was packed with scared, shocked and injured animals. Animal care
employees worked there hardest to either keep animals alive or to keep them safe and
sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.