Pages

Thursday 7 October 2021

Lock down Pizza!!!

 Lock down Pizza!

Hello bloggers!

And for the new viewers,

Welcome to my blog! Here I post work from school and stuff like this from home!

Today we got to make homemade pizza for dinner! We may be in lock down, but it doesn't stop us from making delicious foods like this!

I enjoying making it because the process was really easy, which shows that it's surprisingly easy to make a pizza which costs less than the 20 bucks pizza at Domino's. (Their pizza is nice though).

Which pizza from Domino's is your favourite?                   If you could make any pizza which one would it be?

Hope you enjoy!

And once again blog-ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jin

    Wow that pizza looks really tasty and loaded with lots of toppings! Which ingredients did you use? What is your favourite type of pizza? If I could make my own pizza I would use pepperoni (or something similar) with lots of cheese! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.